Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hello,

Wow! I've been so very busy with my new beautiful daughter that I didn't even realize that I've not blogged here on my very own blog for quite a while now! It is 2008 -a new year!

So many promises for the new year and yet a few regrets for the things in 2007 that I wished I had done differently. However, one of my faves is "I do not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it - for it has made me who I am today." I plan to live life much fuller and as honestly as I humanly can in this upcoming year. Those who wish to remain in my life and enjoy life whether it be the ups or downs - will be there. I think that this is what unconditional love is? God is a great weeder.

I am such a proud Mom of my beautiful Rachel and loving husband Tim. Every day I pinch myself when I put my head on my pillow and know that I have a FAMILY!!! Please enjoy and watch along to see what all 2008 has in store for me/us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Kimberly

No comments: